1. Pleading in arbitration (arbitrationclause, submission agreement, request for arbitration, notice of arbitration, terms of reference, statement of claim, statement of defense, submissions, and arbitral award) 18-22 Oct.
2. Protective drafting of contracts (negotiation agreements, frame agreements, exclusion clause, price adjustment, changed conditions, force majeure, liquidated damages, variation clause, claim management, dispute settlement) 15-19 Nov.
3. Legal protection against medical malpractice lawsuits 24-26 Nov.
4. Writing pleadings in civil and commercial cases (complaint, motion to dismiss, answer, counter claim, reply, appellate briefs). 13-17 Dec.
1. Stephen Ballantine, senior consultant and team leader of experienced British, Syrian and Emirati lawyers.
2. AyshaKarim, advocate with the Bar Council of Delhi (1988) and the Dubai International Financial Centre Courts (2008) in Dubai, Ras Al KhaimahRulers Court approved; more than 14 professional experience in the UAE.
3. Mahmoud Sabra, International consultant on law drafting; author of 7 books on legal and contract drafting.